Updated: Mar 2, 2020
$1 for each approved coding issue with low severity or helpful.
$5 for each approved coding issue with normal severity.
$10 or above for each approved coding issue with high severity, i.e. serious security problem
Note: Coding style issue is not covered.
The final reward varies depending on actual situation.
Finmail Add-in for Outlook and Hotmail is an innovative payment system which integrates both email and digital currency. To make it more convenient and user friendly, could you help us make the improvements by taking code review with respect to functionality, security and efficiency?
Report submission example
https://github.com/securechain/Finmail-Outlook/issues/2 (For reference only, use "Code Review report" template instead)
1. Either an Outlook, Hotmail, or Office 365 email box with Finmail-Addin installed, or a Finmail Web account
3. Optional but recommended: A Github account to leave comment
How to work
1. Review the add-in code at https://github.com/securechain/Finmail-Outlook
2. Give new bug, feature or improvement report by submitting your solution at https://www.finmail.com/submit-your-solution
3. Be sure to inform us of your email address to receive payment by the solution submission form
Note: if the report is given by email, it will be added to the forum and Github issue list for public reference.
How to judge
1. The first valuable report will be approved and get paid
2. Multiple reports of similar issues will be grouped together into 1 report. In this case, only the first report will be approved and paid.
3. The report that overlapped with existing comments may get reduced or no reward.
How to get payment
1. Once approved, we will send the reward to your Finmail account in form of USDT, whose value to USD is always around 1:1.
2. The USDT balance in your Finmail account can then be transferred to digital currency exchanges and cashed out to your bank account. Refer to FAQ section for more details.
Reward change history
2019-9-15 to 2019-12-10
$10 for each approved coding issue with normal severity.
$20 or above for each approved coding issue with high severity, i.e. serious security problem